The first components of the EuroStemCell toolkit - downloadable stem cell activities and resources for a variety of audiences and settings - are now available on our Toolkit page.
All tools have been piloted, come with full instructions and downloads, and can be customized to suit your audience and requirements.
The first tools are:
- Introducing stem cells, a Powerpoint presentation on stem cell biology and cloning
- Debating science issues, an inter-school debate competition
- Stem cell dream, a dialogue-based public event
- All about stem cells, a flexible tool that introduces stem cells through creative groupwork and discussion
- Stem cell stories, a series of stem cell videos and related activities
We'll be adding more tools to the Toolkit in coming months, and as always welcome your feedback and suggestions.