Organisation: LIFE & BRAIN Center
The LIFE & BRAIN Center on the University of Bonn Medical Campus is a research and development facility comprising academic institutes and translational units, which work together on the development of novel biomedical applications.
We are looking for a Master graduate in Biotechnology/Biomedical Sciences to work full-time in our Cellomics division with a start date of no later than 1st of May 2017.
- Support the differentiation of induced pluripotent stem cells to neurons and glia cells for the generation of complex cell models
- Characterisation of the differentiated cells (gene expression, immunostaining and imaging technologies)
- Improvement of differentiation strategies and their automatisation
- Master degree in Biotechnology/Biomedical Sciences
- Interest in the generation of stem cell derived disease models
- Reliable team player as well as independent thinker with strong leaning to detail
- Practical experience in cell culture is mandatory, experience in microscopy, PCR/cloning and immunocytochemistry is desirable
- High performance and delivery
- Good IT skills (MS office)
- Fluency in English
- A versatile work environment
- Possibility to obtain a Jobticket
- Salary according to German salary scale TV-L including benefits
This position is initially limited to two years according to the Part-Time Work and Fixed-Term Employment Contracts Law. Disabled but equally qualified people will be given preference.
We look forward to receiving your complete and significant application package, which you can send by email until March 24, 2017 to
LIFE & BRAIN GmbH
Attn. Alexandra Rabe