Have you seen the stem cell regulation pages on this website?
The following websites contain additional information on stem cell laws and policies around the world:
- TREAT-NMD Regulatory Affairs Database - information about the regulation of clinical trials in different European countries, including contact addresses of national authorities as well as national legislation and documents.
- StemGen - Ethical, legal, and social issues on stem cell research (in English and French). Includes a comprehensive database of stem cell policies and laws, and a stem cell world map.
- Global regulation of human embryonic stem cell research - list of web links and resources which map stem cell regulations and laws around the world, maintained by the Australian Stem Cell Centre (PDF file)
- Global positions in stem cell research – compiled by the UK Stem Cell Initiative, last updated 2005
- World stem cell policy map
- The Hinxton Group - An International Consortium on Stem Cells, Ethics and Law