10th International Meeting of the Stem Cell Network NRW
Event date: 29 March 2021 to 30 March 2021
Location: Online , Germany
The Stem Cell Network North-Rhine Westphalia cordially invites you to visit our 10th International Meeting and join the debate on cutting-edge stem cell science from all over the globe! We placed this year’s Meeting under the headline “From Fundamental Biology to Translational Concepts”. It will take place virtually, so you can follow the first-rate scientific program live wherever you are – or watch the recordings at your convenience for another month!
The highlights at a glance:
- 16 presentations by leading researchers including Christine Mummery, Roger Barker, Ryuichi Nishinakamura, and Henry Greely
- 7 additional talks which were selected by abstract
- Video pitches on almost 90 research projects selected by abstract
- “Meet the Speaker” events with each speaker
- Excellent networking features: set up your own profile from March 26 onwards and contact other participants during the conference via video chat
- All content is available for one month after the event
- Industry exhibition
- Affordable fees: just 30€ for (PhD) students, 45€ for advanced researchers
Registration is possible until March 25, 2021
For more information about the meeting, visit the conference homepage.