Epithelial Stem Cell - Niche Interactions in Lung Development, Homeostasis, Regeneration and Disease Virtual Conference
Event date: 01 Wrzesień 2021 to 03 Wrzesień 2021
Położenie: Fusion Online , Zjednoczone Królestwo
Ana Pardo-Saganta (CIMA - University of Navarra) and Saverio Bellusci (Justus Liebig University Giessen, ECCPS) are coming together to co-organise the Epithelial Stem Cell - Niche Interactions in Lung Development, Homeostasis, Regeneration and Disease Virtual Conference. The meeting will take place via the Fusion Online platform over a three-day programme, starting on 1st September and concluding on 3rd September 2021.
In the last years, a significant advance in the field of respiratory stem cell biology has occurred. However, there is still little knowledge about the regulation of lung stem cell behaviour by the niche and further investigation is required. Understanding the interactions between lung stem cells and their niche as well as studying how changes in the local microenvironment affect stem cell behaviour, will contribute to comprehend the development of disease and to discover novel therapeutic approaches.
- Airway and Alveolar Stem cells in lung health and disease
- Novel epithelial progenitor cell populations
- Epithelial-mesenchymal interactions in lung development, regeneration and disease
- Embryonic lung stem cell niche in lung development
- Stem cell niches in lung homeostasis and repair
- Mechanical regulation of lung stem cell